Over the past two years we have been honored to help organize regattas for the rowing community.
Today we are thrilled to announce that we are removing the per seat fees for regatta registration on Streamline Rowing. This means that regatta hosts will keep all of the profits from their events and effectively use our software for free. This change brings us in line with our core goal of furthering the rowing community and encouraging growth by reducing overhead. You work hard to make these events possible and provide amazing opportunities for athletes across the world; we are proud to stand with you and provide our support.
Streamline Rowing was born from the idea that regatta hosts should be able to focus entirely on their events and not the technology powering them. Likewise teams and individuals attending these regattas should be met with a clean and simple interface for registering and attending these events. Our aim has always been to provide a comprehensive solution for the rowing community and we have taken a big step forward with these new features:
- Progressions Builder: Model your progression system with this powerful tool
- Sprint Timing: A refreshingly simple and accurate timing system for sprint races
- Real-time Results: Using our built-in timing system, you can publish results with a click
- Schedule Builder: Easily manage your schedule with our drag and drop editor
- Follow a Regatta: Sign up to receive updates for a regatta’s registration deadlines
- Mobile Friendly: No separate app to download and install
- Multiple Team Support: Use the same login to manage multiple teams
In the coming weeks we’ll be sharing insight into how using Streamline Rowing can make a big difference in your organization. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or comments; your feedback has played a big role in the direction of the platform!